Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feet

I haven't blogged in about a month for a few reasons. First, I have been incredibly busy, and sitting down to write just seems too daunting. Second, I haven't had any really good stories to share. Lastly, I have been studying for CCRN, looking for a job, and getting set to move all at the same time as working some CRAZY overtime. Consequently, today's story will likewise be short.

Tonight I'm caring for the sweetest man you'll ever meet in your life. He's has been plagued by a host of medical complications stemming from a AAA repair gone bad, including bilateral above the knee amputations. Besides being cut nearly in half, he also is plagued with a family idiot. Someone brought him in a snuggly fleece blanket with the best of intentions. The only problem is the blanket is covered in hundreds of pink, blue, and green FOOTPRINTS. Doah!

No comments: