Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Public Apology

So my previous post landed me in the principal's office, for good reason.  Apparently, it is unprofessional to blog about co-workers, and honestly, I have to agree with the logic behind that statement.  It is unprofessional.  That's why I have a personal blog with no names, just stories.  I am very sorry the blog was left on the computer screen at shift change, and I am very sorry the person's feelings were hurt.   Honestly, I am. 

However, I do believe all things happen for a reason.  I would not have reported the incidents that happened to my manager had I not been yelled at by this person.  Rather, a rational, calm, cool-headed conversation might have been had, and no one would have been publicly embarrassed.  What also might have happened though, is the person would continue to believe it is ok to intervene without doctors' orders.  What might have happened is someone could have been seriously affected in the future by this incident not being reported today.  

Regardless, I will totally feel like a tattle-tale for at least......well, all of today.  It's a good thing I might sleep through most of it.  

No comments: